In emotionally wholesome groups, folks keep in mind that their circle of relatives of beginning has huge importance of their skill to serve as maturely as a group. They’ve learned from Scripture that an intricate dating exists between the type of individual they’re lately and their previous. A lot of exterior forces might form us, however the circle of relatives we’ve got grown up in is the main and, except for in uncommon circumstances, essentially the most tough gadget that can ever form and affect who we’re.
On this podcast, I read about how it’s that making sense of our tales (with their flaws, gaps, losses, and blessings) can powerfully turn out to be us, our groups, and the ones we lead. I body the podcast round 5 primary issues:
1. Figuring out how your circle of relatives has formed you.
2. Discerning the key influences for your existence.
3. Doing a genogram of your circle of relatives and sharing it along with your group.
4. Remembering genogram is one thing we paintings on at each and every degree of existence.
5. Rising in differentiation is likely one of the maximum vital presents we give our group and the ones we lead.
We’re so excited to in spite of everything make to be had 3 video coaching reports for you and your group (whether or not your group is 3, 5, 15 or 300 folks) — Discover Your Genogram; Rediscover Sabbath; and Craft a Rule of Lifestyles. Those video reports include workbooks, questions for group dialogue, and are loose to you! Get get admission to at www.emotionallyhealthy.org/team.
We’re satisfied those team-building reports will put flesh on what such a lot of leaders have simplest learn about in books like The Emotionally Wholesome Chief and Emotionally Wholesome Spirituality.