When was the last time you said “I’m living my dream life!”? Instead, you may have heard yourself say… “Oh, one day I’ll live my dream life”. Wondering how to manifest what you want?
The difference is in that “one-day” statement. We all carry around a vision of what our ideal dream day could look like, but often we don’t allow this vision to step forward and become a daily meditation so that it actually can happen.
THE MORE WE THINK ABOUT OUR IDEAL DAY AS SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE, THE LESS IT HAPPENS TODAY.
The funny thing is that we could all realize our dreams faster than we think, if we didn’t make mistakes that limit us from manifesting what we want.
I’d love to shine some light on manifestation because it’s more about the limiting beliefs about manifestation itself, than about what we actually do when we’re trying so hard to manifest.
People often say to me that as a spiritual life coach I give off this calm, go-with-the-flow energy, but to be totally transparent I’ve always had this inner urge to move on and not stop.
I enjoy learning new things and expanding my perspective. My inner motivator is learning. I LOVE to learn, progress, and evolve and that’s great, but sometimes it can be a burden too.
It’s really hard for me to sit down and enjoy what I have just the way it is, and allow things to happen rather than being the one that’s always a step ahead, wanting to improve things all the time.
This can get pretty frustrating.
You can probably relate to many of these qualities since you’re here, and if you have ever tried to figure out how to manifest what you want, you probably also have felt this frustration or inner tension.
The problem is that for something to manifest you can’t have inner tension. Manifestation happens when you’re in alignment, in flow, with a sense of calm and ease, but with the sense of endless energy and effortless momentum behind it.
It’s a totally different feeling than inner frustration.
When you step out of the funk of frustration and into the flow of alignment you open up for manifestation to happen.
THE ENERGY OF MANIFESTATION IS ABOUT SURRENDER, ACCEPTANCE, PRESENCE, GRATITUDE AND TRUST.
All of the above is easier said than done. A lot of mistakes are made along the way that get in the way of the energy of manifestation. You’re feeling that frustration and it slows the process down.
I’d love to share some of the mistakes I have made, so that you can have a faster path to knowing how to manifest what you want. So here we go.
4 Common Mistakes When Manifesting What You Want:
1. NOT BELIEVING IN WHAT YOU’RE TRYING TO MANIFEST.
- We’re hitting a very deep aspect of manifesting with this first mistake. So many times I have idealized something that I want, but when it comes to actually going for it. I didn’t believe that it could happen to me. I believed that I truly wanted it, but deep down I didn’t believe I could have it.
- So what should you do when this happens? The hard work to get to know that inner critic that says that we are not good enough to have what we want is essential . A certified coach knows how to get you through that. As a result, you increase trust, allow yourself to dream unbounded, beyond your wildest dreams, and you can start to believe again.
2. SETTING GOALS AND DEVELOPING A DETAILED PLAN.
- Yes, goals are great, but the problem is the detailed plan. Why? Because we think we know the answers, but we don’t. The logical mind is only operating on what we already know and have experienced. Beyond that is the endless possibilities that we haven’t experienced yet. Those possibilities also need to be taken into account, but they are not going to be part of the plan that you develop, because you haven’t imagined them yet.