The turning of the calendar 12 months is a suitable time to step again and get viewpoint on ourselves and our management. This podcast provides an within view of Moses and his management in the middle of nice force on the Purple Sea as Pharaoh takes “600 of the most efficient chariots, along side the entire different chariots of Egypt…and pursues the Israelites boldly… overtaking them as they camped by means of the ocean.” (Exodus 14:7).
Moses makes various smart, vital management alternatives and, in so doing, provides us a style for us.
1. He chooses to not get involved within the concern and anxiousness round him. As a substitute, he recalls the bigger, deeper paintings God is doing.
2. He chooses to not take the straightforward, short-sighted trail to stay everybody glad. As a substitute, he courageously does what’s absolute best regardless of different’s loss of fortify.
3. He chooses to not react or rush. As a substitute, he balances God’s name to “be nonetheless” and “to transport on” with a view to stay anchored and non-anxious.
4. He chooses to not permit others to impose their will at the state of affairs. As a substitute, he units transparent obstacles out of his distinctive God-given calling.
5. He chooses to not stay paralyzed, helpless or crushed. As a substitute, he is taking considerate, sensible, tricky steps to transport God’s other folks ahead.
Take a couple of mins after you concentrate to the podcast, choosing the only management selection that almost all speaks to you and your demanding situations as you input into 2020. Then, take a while to invite God what adjustments He would possibly have you are making as you lead for Him this coming 12 months.