On the night of his enlightenment Buddha made the profound discovery that nothing happens by chance, every act, every word, every thought is connected by cause and effect. This is what Hinduism and Buddhism call the law of karma. Here in this article, we have accumulated some inspirational, profound karma quotes and sayings that will give you the motivation to stay positive and on the right path.
Karma can be clarified simply as our actions always have consequences, and that our actions come from our thoughts. A deeper understanding of karma can be achieved by actual self-realization.
Karma is not meant to be a punishment, it can be classified as a lifestyle to educate positivity. Actions in harmony bring good karma whereas selfish actions bring unfavorable karma and pain. That is the important point. It is not fate, it is not the stars, it is we ourselves who are in control of our own lives.
Words and actions act like a boomerang thus we need to take extra care about how we throw them. Karma is independent of any faith, results of transgressing the universal law of Karma applies to one and all. The law of Karma is infallible and it is omnipresent. The law of Karma is such that Karma will catch the person whenever his/her karmic fruits are ripening. There are 12 distinct laws of karma constantly at play:
1. The Great Law
2. The Law of Creation
3. The Law of Humility
4. The Law of Growth
5. The Law of Responsibility
6. The Law of Connection
7. The Law of Focus
8. The Law of Giving and Hospitality
9. The Law of Here and Now
10. The Law of Change
11. The Law of Patience and Reward
12. The Law of Significance and Inspiration
Here are some karma quotes and sayings for you to follow if you feel like your belief is shaking.
1. He and his fate walk together, Master and Slave.In which order, only time and action tell. — Vijay Fafat
2. Karma said: You’ll fall in love with someone who doesn’t love you, for not loving someone who did.
3. Forgive the person and their actions, never give in to hate. Let it go, set it free, and karma will take care of what is meant to be.
4. No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you’re lucky, God will let you watch.
5. Before you rush in and save people make sure you are not interrupting their Karma.
6. How people treat you is their karma. How you react is yours. — Ericka Williams
7. There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. — Sylvester Stallone ki
8. Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. — Lipham
9. I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good. — Sandra Bullock
10. Karma is a balance sheet of life that debits and credits all your deeds. Which is audited by our creator and actions are based on what we accumulated in it. ― Abhysheq Shukla
11. A strong woman doesn’t seek revenge. She moves on and lets karma do her work.
12. The person whose mind is always free from attachment, who has subdued the mind and senses, and who is free from desires, attains the supreme perfection of freedom from Karma through renunciation. — The Gita
13. You win some, you lose some, let Karma takes its course. — Cocoy McCoy
14. Karma is a tricky thing. To serve Karma, one must repay good Karma to others. – M.R. Mathias
15. Every act is done, no matter how insignificant, will eventually return to the doer with equal impact. Good will be returned with good; evil with evil. — Nishan Panwar
16. I never kill insects. If I see ants or spiders in the room, I pick them up and take them outside. Karma is everything. — Holly Valance
17. They who give have all things; they who withhold have nothing. — Hindu Proverb
18. Good fortune often occurs when you stop expecting life to present opportunities to you and you start presenting opportunities to live. — Rasheed Ogunlaru
19. I heard that karma is vengeful and is also a light sleeper. So I’ve chosen to love you like this. Quietly. — Rudy Francisco
20. If you give the slightest pain to any living being, then in the form of pain, the pain-giving karma will give you its ‘fruit’. So think before you hurt any living being. — Dada Bhagwan